Visiting Research Scientist
Personal website: https://cightech.com/dr-hamid-reza-bahari/
- Photonic (nano)materials
- Glass/Ceramics for photonic applications
- RE doped (nano)materials
- Renewable materials
Innovation ecosystem activity:
- Director of a Private innovation center in Iran (https://cightech.com/)
- Tech Entrepreneur
- Innovation Mentor (converging technologies-NBIC)
- Research/Innovation Management Consultant
2007-2012 Ph.D. in Physics, University Putra Malaysia
2003-2006 M.Sc. in Physics, University of Tehran
1999-2003 Sc. in Physics, University of Tehran
2022-Now Invited Researcher (Sabbatical Leave), National Nanotechnology Research Center (UNAM) Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey
2017-Now Founder and Director of Board (Private), Center of Innovation for Green and High Technologies, Tehran, Iran.
2017-18 Guest Assistant Professor (Iranian National Elite Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship), Physics Department, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
2014-16 Research Fellow (Marie Curie Experienced Researcher), Institute for Materials Research, School of Chemical and Process Engineering, University of Leeds, United Kingdom.
2014 Postdoctoral visiting researcher at Center for Solar Energy Research and Applications (GÜNAM) and Department of Physics, Middle East Technical University (METU), Turkey.
2013-14 Postdoctoral researcher at Institute of Microengineering and Nanoelectronics (IMEN) at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
2013 Researcher at Integrated Ligthwave Research Group (ILRG), Faculty of Engineering, University of Malaya
2010 Research assistant at Ultrasonic and Glass Lab at Universiti Putra Malaysia
2006 Research assistant of Superconductivity Research Laboratory (SRL) at University of Tehran
- Winner of Marie Curie fellowship (Experienced Researcher)
- Invited innovation Mentor (Converging Technologies), INOTEX2020, INOTEX2021 and INOTEX2022 (INOTEX: premier regional event and the largest innovation technology event in Iran; link)
- Member of National Elite Foundation of Iran
- Honoree member, Mojtahedi Cultural Foundation; Link
- Silver medal in Research and Innovation Exhibition (PRPI 2012), UPM, Malaysia
- International Center for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) workshop fellowship, 2011
- Silver medal in Research and Innovation Exhibition (PRPI 2011), UPM, Malaysia