İ.D. Bilkent University UNAM-National Nanotechnology Research Center, Ortaç Group will employ new team members to participate in conducting duties in the fiber laser projects;
- Development and optimization of production procedures of fiber laser systems and combiners
- 3D modeling, analysis, production and integration of the designed parts of the mechanical systems required for fiber laser and combinatorial production systems,
- Inspection, characterization and reporting of produced fiber lasers and combinators,
- To be graduated from the departments such as Physics or Physics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, preferably having a master’s degree/doctorate,
- Having experience in high power fiber laser system and combiner components,
- To have knowledge of fiber laser numerical analysis models,
- To have knowledge and experience about Lumerical, Zemax, Comsol and Matlab programs,
- To be able to use or be experienced in use of optical fiber processing and integration devices (stripper, cutter, combiner, coating),
- To be able to conduct the optical characterization measurements and analyze the results,
- Analyzing the results to determine the validity of the tests,
- Preferably to be able to use Solid Works, Autocad and Ansys programs,
- Preferably to have knowledge or experience in mechanical design and production,
- To have knowledge of production concepts such as calibration and quality systems,
- To ensure the regular dissemination of results by preparing articles for peer-reviewed journals, presenting results at conferences, or participating in screenings at other appropriate events,
- Assisting in the supervising/mentoring of master’s and doctoral students,
- Contributing to the daily activities of the research group,
- Performing administrative tasks related to research activities, risk assessment, organization of project meetings and documentation. Implementing procedures to ensure that official reporting is accurate and timely.
- Being available to participate in the work that may be in the field if needed,
- To have English proficiency to follow the current literature and to apply relevant innovations,
- To be performed the military service for male candidates,
- To be a Turkish citizen.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST UPLOAD THEIR RESUMES FROM THE PART CALLED “DOSYA SEÇ” IN .pdf FORMAT.